Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bacheloretting with Miss (soon to be Mrs.) Liz

A few weekends ago, I was so excited for a trip to the Queen City to bachelorette with Miss (soon to be Mrs.) Liz.  Andi picked me up from work on Friday and we chatted all the way down to Charlotte to meet up with the other girls.


Friday night took us out for sushi and then for dancing, laughing and cocktailing.  Liz was radiant and has some serious secret dance moves.  Saturday night was another great dinner venue and more of the same from Friday. And the group of girls on the trip-SO FUN!  All the girls, some I knew, most I didn't were so fun and we all got along so well.  I can't wait to see everyone again at the wedding and especially can't wait to see Liz on the most special day.  


I love you Miss Liz and can't wait for your wedding weekend!! Thanks for including me. :)

No comments: