Sunday, April 24, 2011

Spring Saturday

The weather was amazing yesterday...in the afternoon.  I ended up visiting Annie in the morning and going to the doctor afterwards.  I have a viral infection but nothing a ZPack can't cure.  Now just hoarse with a disgusting cough.  

I came home, snoozed on the couch for about 30 min while Jeff rubbed my feet (love him), and when I woke up, the weather was gorgeous.  We took off for the Earth Day Festival and a brew on the deck of Legends overlooking the city.  Ginger came too and loved the smells and sounds and a shady snooze on the grass next to the Legends deck.

When we got home, we grilled turkey burgers and dined al fresco until Cortney and Clayton came over for some brews before the Stephen Kellogg concert at Capital Ale.  I love warm weather.



After the concert, I could not hold my eyes open so politely requested that we end our night.  I feel asleep two seconds after sitting my bum down in the passenger's seat of the car.  Sorry C&C! 


No comments: