In September, I am joining Erin, Chambo and many of Erin's family members on the Susan G. Komen 3-Day Walk for the Cure. Together we will walk 60 miles over 3 days to raise money for breast cancer research. We are walking in the memory of Erin's mom Wyndi. I have committed to raise $2300 and, with my friends, have come up with some creative ways to meet this goal.
We have partnered with Cheeburger Cheeburger restaurant and on May 19, they will donate 15% of the proceeds from lunch and dinner of anyone who brings in a flyer they created on our behalf. We also decided to sell Lizzy's delicious cookies. We sent the following flyer to friends and family and received orders for 72 dozen cookies. On Saturday we met at Lizzy's at 9am and baked cookies until 7:30pm. It was lots of fun to hang out together all day for the first time in a long time.
I made the flyer and tags-remember, I am always available for hire. Oops-not the purpose of this post.
If you would like to donate to the cause, please click here. THANK YOU to everyone who has supported us so far.
1 comment:
With a tear in my eye I say thank you from the bottom of my heart...
Post a Comment