Wednesday, April 20, 2011

YALL! There is such a thing as a Nutelleria

I am on day 6 of a 30 day tone up program.  No comments from the peanut gallery please.  My ass cheeks not hanging down outside of my bathing suit is all I am striving for. (did you know a Bing search produced NO image results for saggy bathing suit butt cheeks?) I also gave up sweets for lent-I am a gluten for punishment CLEARLY. 

I had a piece of birthday cake on Jeff's birthday and cheated again on a recent Sunday with a piece of my sister's mother-in-law's cake-and licked my fingers once or twice during the cookiebakeapalooza.  Seems like a lot of cheating-but when I used to eat ice cream every night and some sort of breakfast item with just a tad of chocolate on it every morning, three cheats is far too few for me. 

But what do I find this morning on the internet?  The existence of a Nutelleria.  I am not a religious person, but I think I could call one of these stores my Mecca.  Take me to Bologna or Frankfurt please so I can indulge in all the deliciousness that I know is inside those walls.  How did I not know about this before?  And Bologna being one of my most favorite Italian cities (and the site of my parents first 7 years of marriage)-REALLY-how did I not know about this?  Mom-did you?

2 comments:

Jenn said...

dying...I LOOOOVE nutella

Ashley said...

It's probably better that we didn't know about this any sooner