Sunday, July 15, 2012

Chattanooga Choo Choo

Back in April, my coworker Anna and I visited Chattanooga, TN as guests of the Tennessee Bankers Association for their Young Bankers Conference.  Anna and I were visiting to see how they do their conference, how they are structured and what ideas we could bring home to make sure our first Leadership Division (young bankers) Conference is a success.  

Chattanooga is a cute-ish town on the river but I don't think we had enough time to truly appreciate it.  We stayed at the Chattanooga Choo Choo hotel, a historic hotel on a train track.  It has lots of promise but needs an update.  

We loved the Tennessee Bankers.  They were some of the nicest people I honestly have ever met.  They welcomed us with open arms and were so gracious.  

We visited the Chattanooga Aquarium, went to the Chattanooga Choo Choo restaurant with singing waiters, walked across the river on a pedestrian bridge, did a bit of shopping and learned some stuff too.











It was a great trip with a great coworker/friend.

No comments: