Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy 26th Birthday Jeff!!

I returned from Kiawah on Wednesday night and with the help of Kathy, I prepared for a cookout for Jeff the next night to celebrate his 26th birthday. I had originally wanted to make the cookout a surprise but with my crazy schedule, I knew it wouldn't be possible so I spilled the beans right before I left for South Carolina so Jeff would have something to be excited about while I was gone.
Lots of friends came over the party and luckily Marshall and Kathy were able to be there as well. My other surprise guest was my Uncle Will who was in town for business from Seattle. He and Annie came over to partake in the fun.


The weather was perfect at a warm 75 degrees. We had burgers, beers, dogs and all the fixins that go along with that. For dessert we had Jeff's favorite cake-carrot cake-adorned with 26 candles.



Thanks to everyone who came over to celebrate! Jeff had a great time with all of you!!

And how could I forget that we were able to cook all of the food on my birthday present to my wonderful husband-a charcoal grill and smoker. The weekend after his party, Jeff, Dan, Doug, and Clayton smoked a pork butt. Lovely, eh? The barbeque WAS delicious!!



No comments: