Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island

Last week I went on a quick trip to Kiawah for a site visit for our upcoming Annual Convention. The hotel on the island, The Sanctuary, is truly the most luxurious and beautiful hotel I have ever had the pleasure of visiting. My oceanfront room was amazing and I would kill to have the bathroom in my own house. The restaurants have delicious food and the scenery is beautiful. Too bad the place comes with such a hefty pricetag or else I would be there much more often. We all agreed that we could give up our careers to become ice cream scoopers, golf attendants, or pool boys in order to live in such a wonderful place. In my dream world, right?!


The site visit was a success and I think the convention is going to be the best one yet with a build your own bloody mary bar at check in, a feast on the lawn with a steel drum band and much, much more.


No comments: