Monday, July 21, 2008

Friday Free Food

I stayed a bit late at work on Friday night helping out a coworker. Said coworker reminded me that Chili's has free wings and free chips and salsa in addition to deals on drinks for happy hour so I called Jeff on the way home and we decided to take advantage. A basket of wings and a basket of chips and salsa later, we were stuffed and had only spent a couple of bucks on one beer each. Our Saturday plans consisted of spending another full day on the river so after Chili's, we went to Blockbuster and rented Into the Wild so we could go home, watch a movie, and take it easy.
Into the Wild was such a good movie...a definite tear jerker. I highly recommend it but only if you are ready to cry.
After the movie we went straight to bed so we could get some good sleep before our trip on Saturday.

No comments: