On this day last year, I wore a halter dress. Remembering my outfits for most occasions in my life is a strange hidden talent I have. I mention the dress to indicate that on this day last year, the weather was much, much nicer and my day was more pleasant as well.
Click here to see for yourself.
This year, I found myself up early to drive Jeff to the park and ride since we were too lazy yesterday to return the RV to Suffolk and pick up Jeff's car. I then made my way to the office...even though we are closed for the holiday. I proceeded to clean out two former employees' offices with the help of a coworker and I have now been working on my budget for 2010 for the past several hours.
My super messy desk today-at least colorful paper and post-its are available.
Anyone who knows me knows I DO NOT like anything that has to do with numbers, formulas and spreadsheets-not to mention, multiple sheet spreadsheets. Ugh-where are my sister, dad, or Steve Ryan when I need them? I know all three of them are masters of multiple page spreadsheets.
Can I have Columbus Day 2008 back, please? The bright side? Tonight we are having dinner at Danielle and Steve's new apartment. Maybe I can get him to help me with my homework while I am there. Hmm.
1 comment:
LOVE ME SOME SPREADSHEETS!!!
Post a Comment