Saturday, October 17, 2009

Friday Night Tots, Sushi, PBRs and Photo Hunt

I come home positively giddy on Friday nights. A long work week is over, I undoubtedly have two days of fun ahead and the possibilities are endless. This was a particularly hairy work week so Friday afternoon was more welcome than usual.

I picked up Jeff and we spent the drive home brainstorming our Friday night plans. We decided on a date at Sticky Rice with a bonus of 1/2 price sushi if we could make it there by 6pm.


My inability to make a quick outfit decision caused us to arrive after 6 but Sticky Rice rewarded me with $1 PBRs? Why? Because it was raining outside. Genius. So-we ordered Sticky Rice's signature bucket o' tater tots, slurped down ice cold PBRs, ate delicious sushi and a noodle bowl, laughed at the other interesting SR patrons and indulged in several games of trivia and photo hunt.

Could our Friday have been any better? Doubtful.

No comments: