Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween 2009

I spent Halloween at Jenny and Doug's Halloween Party. Halloween is Jenny's favorite holiday and her house was decorated perfectly. So spooky! While I had the lamest (and easiest to put together) costume at the party, I was in the company of some pretty fantastic ones. The Ganley's took the prize as Kenny Powers and his wife April. The photos speak for themselves.
Jenny asked us all to bring a spooky dish to share. My contribution was a kitty cat skeleton make of vegetables accompanied by a bean dip.




I had so much fun at the party. Thanks for the invite, Jenny and Doug.

Jeff was away in Harrisonburg hunting with Chris for the weekend. He didn't get a deer but Chris did and was kind enough to let Jeff come home with the meat...all 80 lbs. of it.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Where are you going to put 80lbs of meat?????