Monday, February 15, 2010

Pause

I have lots of pictures of the day to update and a weekend recap to post but it may be a few before I get to it. I currently have a packed house and it will remain that way until Saturday morning. Uncle Will, Julia and Laura are in from Seattle, mom is in from Philly and Julian and Rene are set to arrive from NYC on Tuesday. So far we have had a frozen yogurt outing, many visits with Annie, a trip to the bowling alley, chinese food to celebrate the Chinese New Year, Wii competitions, a visit from Scott, Amy and Chase, and a Valentines Day feast. I also managed to sneak a brief visit with Ed in there who is also in from the left coast.
Phew. It is busy but of course I wouldn't have it any other way. See you in a few...

No comments: