Monday, April 12, 2010

Charlottesville Together? Yes, Please.

I had another work event last week and this time it was in Charlottesville.  Jeff was quite excited.  Why?  Because he enjoyed two blissful mornings of sleeping in (for him at least) in our hotel room at the Boars Head Inn.  It is pure coincidence that I booked three events in Charlottesville this event season and Jeff is certainly going to reap the rewards.

I arrived at the Boars Head on Wednesday evening and Jeff helped me set-up the AV, set out the notebooks, haul things to the locked office, etc. before we set out for dinner on the mall.  Our room, #601, had a small patio overlooking the lake behind the hotel.  Lovely.

 



I wish Jeff could travel with me to all my events.  There is something about coming back to my room and having my husband there that makes me so happy.

No comments: