Monday, August 9, 2010

Crazy Summer

I think this summer might be more hectic than summer 2009.  I have been on the road nearly every weekend, haven't yet made it to my favorite farmers market, my flowers and garden and grass are dead, I haven't done a true grocery shop in months, etc.

Work travel has consumed the majority of my weekdays away and the boat, friend celebrations and the return of my sister and Jason to the states has occupied the rest.  I'm not complaining because, while the summer has flown by at the speed of light, the time I have spent with my family, friends, coworkers and boat have been great.

I plan to create several posts tonight after work to catch up on all we have done.  Between now and then, I will be working on digging out from under the massive piles of work I have in the office.  Ugh.

No comments: