Friday, April 22, 2011
Happy Earth Day
Another Earth Day is here and I feel good about our level of eco friendliness. It has been two years now since we have bought paper towels. A paper towel-less life is no easy feat but we keep on keepin on. Still recycling-put two large size trashcans full of recycling on the street for pick-up yesterday. I am still using old food jars and empty tea bag boxes for craft storage. Our rain barrels are very very full and ready to provide water for our budding plants. We continue to use many hand-me-down pieces of furniture, I spray paint (which prob isn't eco friendly) other people's throwaways and make them like new for use around our house, and more. I am super extra proud of my sis for cloth diapering and for using washcloths instead of baby wipes. Go sis!! We will likely stop by the Earth Day fest in Richmond again this year to pick up some new tips.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment